Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Brussels - Part 3: Exhibitions

music: Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band - Danny Callahan

While I was in Brussels I found out about some really interesting exhibitions: Oriental Fascination and It's Not Only Rock'n'Roll, Baby!


[There was a manga book from the XIX century. I wish I could read that.]

I didn't even look well at the flyer for the Rock exhibition. When I saw the names Bianca Casady and Devendra Banhart, I didn't need any more information to convince me to go to this exhibition. So, when I got there I was like "OMG! Riceboy Sleeps! And Antony! And Nick Zinner! Wow!!" (I must admit I haven't listened to the Yeah Yeah Yeah's yet, but since Nick collaborated with Bright Eyes I had googled him, so I knew about his work).

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay too long, and didn't get to see Yoko Ono's and Brian Eno's work.

[the map of the exhibition]

No comments: