Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This is really it

music: The Jackson 5 - Who's Loving You



(Smokey Robinson, the author of this song, spoke at the Michael Jackson Memorial, and Shaheen Jafargholi performed that same song)

'When I had you I treated you bad'... I think this song sums up really well sth that seems to be a rule with no exceptions -- we only learn to appreciate sm once he/she is gone. Oh, how the media enjoyed trashing Michael! He had to die in order for the same media to finally take notice of his huge impact on music and pop culture, and of his humanitarian side too. How sad... Unfortunately, I'm afraid they won't let him rest in peace (I mean, they're already digging for some more trash).

Also, I can't help but wonder how come Michael was so alone and so miserable when all these ppl who spoke at his memorial claimed they were part of his life...

No comments: