Monday, August 10, 2009

Motion sickness

music: Elliott Smith - Wateloo Sunset



I'm in the process of adding photos taken during a one-day road trip on my Flickr page - these are just some of them. (Btw, if you have a Flickr account, feel free to add me as a contact.)

Meanwhile, here's a download link (which should be available for another 7-8 days) for a mixed tape I made for said road trip: Motion Sickness*. I hope you enjoy it :)

*Track list: 01. Conor Oberst - Moab 02. M. Ward - Hold Time 03. Rufus Wainwright - Going To A Town 04. Simon Joyner - Burn Rubber 05. Neko Case - This Tornado Loves You 06. Goldfrapp - Road To Somewhere 07. The White Stripes - One More Cup of Coffee 08. Beirut - Un dernier verre (pour la route) 09. Girls In Hawaii - Plan Your Escape 10. Maria Taylor - Clean Getaway 11. Bright Eyes - Coat Check Dream Song 12. Gillian Welch - I Dream A Highway 13. Son Ambulance - Horizons 14. Jenny Lewis - Pretty Bird 15. Matteah Baim - Wilderness 16. Blitzen Trapper - Furr 17. Alela Diane - Tired Feet 18. Bat For Lashes - Travelling Woman 19. The Magnetic Fields - Papa Was A Rodeo 20. Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone 21. Eddie Vedder - End of the Road 22. Russian Red - Take Me Home.

3 comments:

nitesh said...

Interesting set of pictures and thanks for sharing this track. And the music recoo Of Elliot Smith. It's been awhile since I have listened to him, so high time to get back with this track.

plectrude said...

This month, Elliott Smith would have been 40...

nitesh said...

I still can't believe he's dead he was such a beautiful song writer and singer. R.I.P