Saturday, October 10, 2009

@boredtodeath

music: Monsters of Folk - Map of the World



After having watched the pilot for HBO's Bored to Death, I posted a tweet about it, and surprise! The guys at HBO (@boredtodeath) asked me and two other Twitter users if they could quote us in a promo for Bored to Death. (I had no idea Twitter can be so fun!)

Now, I think it's obvious that I don't watch Bored to Death on HBO (*shh!*). (I'm sure it will be picked up by HBO Romania, but only after the first season is aired in its entirety in the US) So of course I haven't seen the promo (I was hoping it would eventually be on youtube, but no luck there). Anyhow, thanks to @thepegisin, I can now share a still of said promo *yay*.

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

and the original tweet:

1 comment:

thepegisin said...

Hi @plectrude,

I blogged my end of our encounter in cyberspace as well:

http://www.thepegisin.com/index.php/2009/10/10/how-to-make-accidental-movie-friends-in-romania/

Enjoy!

Peggy (@thepegisin)
San Diego, CA, USA