Sunday, October 25, 2009

One more time with feeling: 'Hooked'

music: Regina Spektor - Eet*

If you haven't already seen my Twitter / Facebook updates, here's the piece of news: Hooked / Pescuit sportiv is the opening film at this year's Osian Film Festival (India), AND Nitesh of Indian Auteur has given me the unexpected chance to write about this movie, here (also, the text is edited by Nitesh).

Writing this just reminded me of how much I liked Pescuit sportiv. I'll def have to check if it's out on DVD.


*on Friday, I went to Anamaria & Alex's concert, and now I can't get that song out of my head

2 comments:

Alina said...

Nu am vazut filmul, dar m-ai facut curioasa.
De Anamaria si Alex nu stiu nimic. Incep sa ma simt cam depasita ;) vreau mai multe amanunte.

plectrude said...

Am impresia ca "Pescuit sportiv" e pe HBO acum. Dar eu nu am HBO...

Anamaria & Alex canta coveruri. In Carturesti. "With Grace" e al 3-lea concert al lor acolo, si primul la care am reusit sa ajung si eu. De pe Facebook am aflat de concert :D (Hm, am dat acum un Google Search, si vad ca au mai cantat si in Puzzle Cafe).