Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dream voices and dreamboats

music: Scott Matthew - Friends and Foes

I'm currently in a music phase. It's been over a week since I last saw a movie. However, I have been listening to a lot of music, mostly to albums released this year. Besides that, I've been listening to the wonderful music of Scott Matthew and Jay Jay Johanson. I can't take credit for these discoveries, though.

I honestly don't know how this is possible, but I've either ignored Scott Matthew's music or forgotten about it. G. mentioned him, and when I wiki-ed him, I was surprised to find out his music was featured on the soundtrack of Shortbus. And I have seen Shortbus; I have also listened to the soundtrack. I really don't know why I haven't listened to any of his albums until now.

Scott Matthew - White Horse


I've discovered Jay Jay Johanson thanks to M. Apparently, JJ Johanson is going to have a concert in Bucharest this December, which I will obviously miss. I haven't heard of him until now, which is quite the mystery - he's been around for a really long time.

Jay Jay Johanson - Lighting Strikes


Both Scott Matthew and JJ Johanson have such beautiful soothing voices and they're both such beautiful men *sigh*

(for illustration:)

Scott Matthew

Jay Jay Johanson

No comments: