Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you remember?

music: Anouk - Michel



I don't exactly know how I've ended up listening to Anouk's Urban Solitude this morning; but it was certainly nice to rediscover Michel, which I was pretty much obsessed with at the time it came out. I love the simplicity of the video and I love Anouk's look; actually, the first time I saw the video was also the first time I'd noticed how beautiful Anouk was.

*****

I need to write about Lettre d'une inconnue. Maybe writing will help. Or maybe not. All I know is that I need to write about it. Later though. Right now I can barely keep my eyes open. My hands are shaky and I'm afraid I'll drop the cup of coffee that I hope to keep me awake till 6 p.m. Ah, 6 p.m. will bring sadness... l'atelier d'analyse de l'image will be officially closed.

No comments: