Thursday, August 26, 2010

Scenes from a train #4

music: Jónsi - Sinking Friendships



These pics are from August 7th. I'm only posting them now because, well, I've become really lazy at this blogging thing. I was thinking about writing a story about the Mocănița, but at this point, I don't think that's gonna happen. I was brave enough to approach the mechanic and ask him a couple of questions, but gosh, it was so embarrassing - I really have no idea how to do this reporting thing, and I don't think I'll ever be capable of interviewing anyone. The only more or less interesting question I could think of was the one I didn't ask - when you live in a place like this how does it feel to see all these people coming and going? But maybe I didn't ask this question because I realize how unclear it is; I'm not even sure where I'm going with this. Anyways... this was the nicest train trip ever! and maybe the only trip where the destination didn't matter at all - it was all about the journey.

No comments: