Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Short / Corto

music: Bright Eyes - Singularity

In January, I intended to watch 67 movies, and in the end I only saw 30. (T_T) Okay, 32 if I count the shorts.

[the list]

One of those two shorts is The Cat Piano, wonderfully narrated by Nick Cave. Caution: if you are a cat person, you might find the following story disturbing. And I'm not even joking - that cat piano is a cruel, cruel invention!

The Cat Piano (Ari Gibson & Eddie White, 2009)


The other short is Mi amigo invisible, which is so funny and so sweet. The part where he dances to Mr. Roboto is priceless.

Mi amigo invisible (Pablo Larcuen, 2010)


This month I want to watch 60 movies. And the first one that I'm gonna see is Love Is the Devil.

Love Is the Devil: Study for a Portrait of Francis Bacon (John Maybury, 1998)

No comments: