Thursday, May 19, 2011

Echoes

music: Madeleine Peyroux - Between the Bars (Elliott Smith cover)

School really fucked me up. I don't have any exams or anything like that, yet the level of anxiety is the same as it was around this time last year.

Of course:

having to write an essay about fear for my dad's exam can't help.

writing crappy texts for Dilema and not knowing how to fix them can't help.

and just not knowing what the fuck I'm supposed to do in general can't help.

*sigh*

I've just sent a bunch of links to CC for her study breaks, among which one to Mélanie Laurent's video, En t'attendant. I didn't quite like the album at first, but it has since grown on me. I still think the album in its entirety is disappointing, but somehow I find myself listening to it again and again. Maybe because that French mélodie sounds soothing. And of course the video for En t'attendant is trop kawaii.



(Update: Well, I've just blogged this, and a new Mélanie Laurent video is out: Kiss, tourné dans l'usine de films amateurs de Michel Gondry.)

No comments: